Montag, 31. Dezember 2012

Another Christmas card

Okay .... so I gotta get going with my posts or it will be summer and I will still show my Christmas cards, ha ha ha.
I`m on holiday right now so I have soooo much time for crafting (love this!!!!).
Here`s another card I recently made. Tried some copic coloring on velllum and I really like the look of it, I have to say. So soft... Also wanted to try out this super super cute frame I got some weeks ago.
Wiped the frame with some tea dye distress ink to make the texture pop a little more.
Oh - and used some washi tape at the bottom of the tree .... really start liking these tapes (oh no ... there are millions of them out there ... help me!!!) :-)))
Have a nice day everybody!
stamps: Believe Stamp Set (PI)
die: Texture Plate Collection - Frame1 (Lil` Inker Designs)
ink: memento tuxedo black, tea dye (distress ink)
other: copic markers, rustic white cardstock (PI), vellum

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen