Mittwoch, 6. März 2013

CFC 92: wallpaper 2nd card

So .... I thought I should make another card for the CFC challenge with this wallpaper theme and therefore grabbed my `The sweet Life´ Stamp Set of Papertrey Ink and tried out a few new color combinations (at least to me) :-)
Stamped the roses all over my soft stone cardstock and stamped the leaves in two different colors of grey in a second step. Then I die cut the frame and heat embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder. As a last finishing touch I poked a hole at the ends of the frame and three holes at the crease of my card and adhered the frame with some color matching floss on both sides.
I`m really happy with the color of my roses! :-)
Have a good day, everyone.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Those blue colored roses are so pretty! What perfect stamp set to use to create your wallpaper background. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    AntwortenLöschen