Dienstag, 22. April 2014

MIM #161 - second card

Alright .... second take on the challenge :-))))
This watercolor thing really is kind of addicting, I have to say! So, this time I wanted to give my blue colors a chance of showing how they look like after I splat some water on them ;-)
I tried to get a more gradient kind of look this time but finally turned the panel `upside down´ - as I realize that a real sky backtround would turn from dark blue to light blue. Don`t know. Just liked the upside down sky better :-) that`s artistic freedom, hugh? LOL


At least I let the raindrop fall as they usually do - so let them fall on my panel and let them move all the way down, like you can see it on windows.
Have a great day, everyone!

supplies:
cardstock: true black, Stamper`s Select White
ink: enchanted evening, blueberry, spring rain (all PI), Versamark Ink
stamps and dies: scattered showers
others: paper doily, rhinestones, water (:-)), white filligree embossing powder


9 Kommentare: