Donnerstag, 3. März 2016

Tiger`s paper

Hello.
I liked this patterned paper SO much, that I had to buy it. It`s a paper that was sold in the local store I told you about a few days ago called `Tiger´. Thought that this little lion/tiger kind of animal was so so cute.... Used him for a notebook as well as for a card.


I adhered the pp on a black card base and surrounded the scene with a scallop border (from one of my frames I have in my stash). Used lovely lady for the first time and really enjoyed the color. Then I decided to soften everything a bit more, so I adhered a piece of vellum to the lover half of the card. Then heat embossed my sentiment on a strip of black cardstock.
This card really makes me smile :-))))
Here is the little notebook I was talking about. Isn`t this paper just cuuuute????

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen