Montag, 16. Mai 2016

Unicorn Wishes

I have some stamps and dies, only SOME, from Reverse Confetti. Well .... I could buy them ALL, for reals. They are super cute and many of the Images are so adorable and playful, sigh. But ... you can´t buy them all, right? :-)
I HAD to purchase their unicorn stamp though! How C U T E!!!!! Love this stamp set endlessly!!!!
Yet, we all know the story, it had to sit and wait up in my room, feeliing neglected.
Not anymore!
Yesterday I finally pulled it out and started to use it.
Sorry for the bad picture, bad light and everything. It was night already and the best light seemed to be the cooking area in my kitchen, lol.
Anyways - here`s my card.


I couldn`t resist to turn it into a shaker card and I put various sizes sequins in it as well as some beads.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen