Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016

Create along with us June 216


Hello :-)
Joining this week`s `creat along with us´ fun as there were sooo many cards with watercolor effects which I just LOVE!
Not that I´m good at it, ha, but I believe that watercoloring is so gorgeous and I adore all the ladies who create artwork by using this technique.
So I took Heather`s card as my inspiration piece:


How beautiful are these???? Sigh....
As I really, like REALLY have a hard time coloring with watercolor I totally adore my zig markers. I swear to God - no matter how ugly I paint with them .... by adding water it will all look beautiful! Lol!
Best investment EVER, if you ask me.
So, this is MY masterpiece :-)


I didn`t use any flowers, like Heather did, but used the script swirls: birhtday stamp set instead. Embossed it with white embossing powder and added my zig Colors. Went over it with water and - yep . doesn`t look like I´m a COMPLETE beginner, right? hahaha
I added a sentiment in German, embossed on black card stock to the center of the swirl.
Thank you very much for visiting.

5 Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous watercolor bg, Birgit! Love your card. Striking b/w sentiment, too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love your card Birgit and your wonderful colors! A beginner? Looks so professional and pretty.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful, and yes, you do look like a pro with those Zigs! Lovely, lovely card Birgit!! :0)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. SO, so pretty! The beautiful coloring is a-mazing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I'm with you on the Zigs!! I just got mine and I LOVE them!! Your card is stunning! I really love your soft pretty background!: )

    Patti

    AntwortenLöschen