Dienstag, 5. Juli 2016

MIM #255 string art using die cuts

Hello!
Another MIM and this time it`s with using strings. How fun!
It just screamed to me to use a doily for they have openings you can use to thread your string through...
I used an older stamp set called `birthday tags 2012´ - it has lovely, lovely stamps in it and just great to make a focal point.
I impressed the center of my card wih a scalloped circle, then placed my doily detail die cut right in the middle and used a bit of string.
As I was already busy with `stitching´ I used the same string for my border die cut, from the `filligree border die´.
Thank you for having a look :-)

8 Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous card, Birgit! Love how you added the string to the doily die cut, and matched it on your border. Beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful String Art card, Birgit. Love the pretty dies you stitched on.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Simply beautiful! Wow you did a wonderful job with adding string to your card! love this!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a perfect die to use string on...LOVE how that turned out! Beautiful, beautiful card Birgit!! :0)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Very pretty! Good choice of die.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful birthday card, Birgit. Your string art looks awesome!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful card! Super job with the string art!

    AntwortenLöschen