Samstag, 11. Februar 2017

PI celebration 2007

10 years Papertey Ink - can you believe it???
Since the very first day I found out about this company I LOVED their products, and still do! :-)
Wanted to participate in the celebrations and used Heather`s card as an inspiration.


I don`t own any of the 2007 sets shown by PI`s esigners but immediately thought about using one of the `botanical sets´ when I saw some of the examples.

So: here`s my card.
I used the botanical blocks III stamp set from Papertrey and stamped it onto some watercolor paper with Versamark. Then took white embossing powder, heat set it and watercolored the image with some Zig markers. Looooove those! They`re truly great!
Also used the botanical blocks dies for the two panels.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen