Dienstag, 14. März 2017

10th Anniversary Challenge: Transformation

Okay .... Today it`s all about transforming a card that didn`t turn out the way you wanted into something ... well ... I guess more beautiful :-)
Sooooo.
I went through my cards up in my room and it didn`t take long until I found this abondoned piece:


I think it`s from one of PI`s previous challenge. Nichole wanted us to use our inks to create a Background and then spritz it with water.
Well, well, well.
I REALLY did my best to save this card! Embossed the cardbase, used patterned paper behind my sponged piece, added washi tape. Nothing really helped. Totally disliked my card.
So todayI tried once more and here`s card nr. 1:


I used the same colors on my Background but kept it more simple as the whole sponging thing is really busy allready. I like this card better than the first one but STILL wasn`t super happy about it. So I made another one.


And finally I can go to bed tonight and say: sponging may not be my thing but at least I created a card I can send to someone:-)
The softer sponging here is much more to my liking and the sequin is a nice bling also, don`t you think?
Thank you very much for visiting and good night!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Gosh, Birgit!! I love all three...but I agree the last card is magnificent!! Awesome transformation!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely transformed card, Birgit! Although, I'm with Cindy and like all of your cards :-)

    AntwortenLöschen