Sonntag, 12. März 2017

10th Anniversary: Favorite Florals

A perfect theme for me today, as I LOVE LOVE LOVE floral stamp sets. I think it was a year ago that I thought `oh, I have so many floral sets I don`t eed any more ... this is gonna save me a lot of money´.
Well ... needless to say how wrong I was and that I just had to learn that this moment will NEVER come that I will stop to purchase a new floral set :-) (it`s all about accepting the reality, right?:-))
So, here is one of my favorite sets from PI and a card with a spring feel to it!
`Brushed Blooms´ is an absolutely GORGEOUS set which you simply cannot miss in your stash. Impossible to create something ugly with it - for reals!
Here I used the colors sweet blush, lavender moon, soft Stone, melon berry, simply chartreuse, ocean tides and black ink.
The sentiment is from an older set `signature greetings I´.
This card really makes me happy :-)
Thank you for stopping by...

1 Kommentar: